Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 30 - Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps

Lordy! I get the whole muscle confusion concept. I was getting pretty damn good at doing the chest and back workout and then I did this workout. It handed me my ass pretty efficiently. My shoulders and triceps are smoked and I'm actually missing keys as I type this blog. Y presses and slow motion push ups are the devil. Somehow even the push-ups kicked my butt. I'd done this workout before but I haven't done it since I got my dumbbells. The free weights are key, bands just don't do the job. At no point did I ever use dumbbells larger than 20 pounders but every time I felt the burn. I still gotta take a few one second mid-set breaks but I hit every rep on Ab Ripper X. I even did a few extra reps on some sets.

And one for the Airborne Ranger in the Sky. Have a good memorial day.

No comments: