Sunday, May 02, 2010

Now that I'm 30

1. I can have a 30 minute conversation about lawns and/or fences with someone.

2. It turns out I was right, there was no need to learn cursive writing.

3. I haven't put a new song on my IPOD in like 2 years and I'm fine with it. I think when you hit 30 your playlist gets locked in for the rest of your life. This explains oldies radio.

4. If given the choice between an all expenses paid weekend at the hottest club in town and a really sweet sandwich, it doesn't even really have to be a great sandwich to win.

5. OH so nooooow I can't eat a large pizza for dinner with no consequences. Why didn't I get a memo or something from my body saying that these things suddenly matter?

6. I can sing every song on Nick Jr. word for word, but I don't have a clue who 3 out of the top 5 artists on the billboard charts are.

7. I can't tell the differance between middle school kids and high school kids, or for that matter high school kids and college kids. They all just fall under the title "kids".

8. Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

9. Twitter fucking baffles me. You ate a sandwich and it was yummy? Really wow! Thank god we have the technology to share that piece of critical news.

10. Turns out my dad was right most of the time.

11. I swerved to avoid a banana peel the other day. Fuckin Mario Kart.

12. I've stopped making new stories to tell. I just don't do enough stupid shit anymore for something interesting enough to share to happen.

13. I'm pretty sure that when I was in high school girls weren't as slutty.

14. I have numbers in my phone of people I never plan on calling. They are in my phone just so I know they are calling me and I can not be home.

15. I don't want your social security number, and if I did have it, I don't know what nefarious thing I'm supposed to do with it. File your taxes?

16. HGTV is on my favorites list for the TV.

No comments: