Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 10 - Shoulders and Arms

Felt pretty good today, as if it had been broughten as the movie cheerleaders like to say. Saw improvements across the board on both reps and weight. I really like the free weights soooo much better than the bands. My arms and shoulders are feeling pretty toasty right now. As good as I was feeling following the workout the ab ripper x slapped be back into compliance. That joker doesn't seem to be getting any easier. Of course it doesn't help when my one year old is walking up and pushing my legs down and laughing about it. Nothing like toddler resistance to amp up the intensity. Writing down the reps and weights has proved to be a good motivational tool. It lets me track improvement but more importantly I refuse to do less than last week. My computer is in the same room that I work out in so I use an excel spread sheet that works pretty well for me. You can find it here.

No comments: