Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Week in TV.

-Familiy guy seems like it's trying to be taken seriously. They've always had a political undertone but the last two weeks haven't really been funny just this weird pseudo soul searching crap. They really need to stick to fart jokes. I don't need a talking dog and baby to give me life lessons. American Dad continues to be superior in every way.

-Simpsons hasn't been funny for about 4 years. It no longer even merits the DVR. I check in with it every once in a while out of a respect for my childhood.

-I only started watching Big Bang theory a few weeks ago but it's pretty great. It's nice to see nerds as the subject matter of a show without it being derogatory. Plus I think it's probably the funniest show on TV at the moment.

-Betty White was fucking metal on Saturday Night Live. I'd pretty much wrote off that show. I hadn't watched it in a few years but Betty White was increadible. Many of the skits on the show were funny based soley on her talent.

-Worst of all I've had this song in my head all week thanks Winkler. Amazing Horse

No comments: