Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 15 - Chest and Back (Excuses Excuses)

So on day 10 I had work until 2 A.M. and thus wasn't in the mood to do anything sweaty on day 11. Day 12 did an hour of cardio in the park. Day 13 just got busy with day to day stuff and didn't work out. Day 14 was a rest day. So altogether this week I missed 2 days, one cardio day and legs and back. I'm not terribly concerned about missing the leg workout but I really need to do more cardio. Today knocked out chest and back and saw improvements across the board. Couldn't do more weight cause I only have 50 pound dumbbells but I was able to knock out about 5 more reps on all the push-ups and 1-2 on all the pull ups. Gonna do a short run and maybe plyo tomorrow, and probably nothing but a light jog on Tuesday since I have a physical fitness test at work on Wednesday. Kinda disappointed that I won't be doing this workout again until week 9.

No comments: