Sunday, May 23, 2010

KFC Double Down Sandwich Selling Like Hotcakes - Fried Bacon Smothered Hotcakes


This is kinda crazy to me. When I first saw this commercial I thought it was a gimic, but I guess people actually eat them. Clearly I am wrong.
"KFC said it has been one of its most successful sandwich launches ever. Later this month, KFC expects to sell its 10 millionth Double Down."
It actually suprises me that it is as close to a Big Mac in calories as it is. I thought it would be way more. One thing to note however is that the "healthy" grilled chicken actually has more sodium than the fried chicken.

FOXNews.com - KFC Doubles Down on Bunless Chicken Sandwich

Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.