Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 41 - Mo Raven Rock


Matt and I ran another 4 miles of trails at Raven Rock State Park this morning. We ran a pretty decent pace but nothing insane. My legs are a bit tight at the moment and I was planning on doing legs and back this evening but ole Papa John interfered. My wife is pregnant and had a craving for Papa Johns for lunch so I complied. Instead of ordering an entire pizza we went in and each bought a single slice of awesomeness. I haven't had Papa John's in a long time and that single piece pretty much whipped my butt. I've felt tired and slow all day since then. As I write this it's 8 hours later and I still feel uncomfortably full. I have no idea how I used to be able to eat an entire pizza. One thing that made me laugh on the way home is I saw a Baby Ruth Candy bar that was advertising that it has 4 grams of protein. 4 grams OH WOW! Never mind the 300 plus calories and however much fat. It's got 4 whole grams of protein! That's slightly more protein than a cup of Broccoli! It's totally health food.

No comments: