Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 40 - Picture day

Ok so I'm about 10 days past due for the 30 day picture but whatever. I still have a lot of improvements to make but I'm satisfied to see there is some visible progress. I hope to cut another 6-9 pounds of fat and then I'll decide if I wanna add some mass or just stay lean. Please excuse the quality of the pictures as the day 30 ones were taken with my phone. I tried to do yoga again today, I really did, but damn. It's soooo boring. I got all the way to the 48 minute mark this time and I was done. I'd check the time every 15 minutes and only one minute had passed. I do feel stretched out from doing the yoga but I simply don't have the patience to complete the workout. I'm sure it does great things for you but it's not for me.





No comments: